// Studio Rental + ONLINE BOOKING //
Velocity offers movement artists beautiful, clean, and low cost rehearsal and performance space.
FOR CLASS + WORKSHOP RENTALS // All classes and workshops at Velocity are approved by our Artistic Director. If you are interested in having a class or workshop at Velocity please fill in our Teaching Request Form.
FOR OTHER TYPES OF STUDIO RENTALS // Auditions, Photo + Video Shoots, Film Screenings, Meetings, Parties // Contact the Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MINDBODY APP + Book your Rehearsal Space from any device!
- Founders Studio: 40′ x 60′, 2,400 sq. ft., hardwood floors, skylights + mirrors
- Kawasaki Studio: 35′ x 35′, 1,225 sq. ft., mirrors, large windows, skylights + a sprung floor with marley
- Steward Studio: 20′ x 40′, 800 sq. ft., mirrors, large windows + a sprung floor with marley
STUDIO RENTAL RATES
- Dance Artist Rehearsal: $11/hr // Book Online Now >>
- Discounted Dance Artist Rehearsal: $10 MVP / $9 Anchor Tenant. Sign up online to become a Monthly Velocity Partner (MVP). Interested in learning more about becoming an Anchor Tenant? Contact the Office + Operations Coordinator: email@example.com
- Commercial Rehearsals + Auditions // Classes // Workshops + Intensives // Photo + Video Shoots: Rates range $35 – $50 per hour. Contact the Office + Operations Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS + CONDITIONS
- All rentals must be approved and paid in advance. Payments are processed upon booking.
- To move or reschedule your rehearsal, please do so online. To do this, you must book the same amount of time, in the same space as your original booking, on the new day that you prefer.
- Teaching and accepting payments during your rental is prohibited, unless previous approval has been given by Velocity.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building, and within 10 feet of the outside of the building.
- Live music must be approved by management at the time of rental.
- Pianos may not be moved, except with prior arrangement.
- Studios should be equipped with CD players and iPod hook-ups, but we recommend bringing your own iPod cord as they often go missing.
- The following items are not allowed at Velocity: Street shoes (please bring clean shoes with non-marking soles when needed), tap shoes and tap dancing, high heeled shoes, rosin, feathers or boas, glitter, fire.
Please contact us about specific accessibility needs at 206.325.8773 or email@example.com.
9,599 total views, 35 views today