// Studio Rental //
Rent space at Velocity for your rehearsals, workshops and performances! Or for your wedding, photo shoots, poetry reading and other special events. Visit Velocity’s Online Booking System to book space.
Velocity is open regularly for space rentals from 9AM to 9PM daily. If you would like to book space beyond these hours, you can set up an appointment to gain off-hours access with Britta: email@example.com.
Studio Rental Rates
- Dance Artist Rehearsal: $11/hr / $10 MVP
- Commercial Rehearsals + Auditions*: $40/hr
- Workshops or Intensives*: $40/hr
- Photo/Video Shoots*: $40/hr
- Tech/Dress Rehearsal for The Works Performance*: $10/hr
*Contact Office + Operations Manager Britta Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studios + Theater Details
- Founders Studio + Theater: 2,400 square feet, hardwood floors, skylights + mirrors
- Kawasaki Studio: 1,225 square feet, mirrors, large windows, skylights + a sprung floor with marley
- Steward Studio: 800 square feet, mirrors, large windows + a sprung floor with marley
Terms + Conditions
- All rentals must be approved and paid for in advance.
- Photo Shoots, Video Shoots and Commercial bookings must go through the Operations Manager: email@example.com
- Payments are processed upon booking.
- To move or reschedule your appointment, please do so online. To do this, you must book the same amount of time, in the same space as your original booking, on the new day that you prefer.
- Teaching and accepting payments during your rental is prohibited. If you would like to teach a class at Velocity please email Velocity’s Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with more details. Please note that Velocity’s Ongoing Classes are a curated program and we are not accepting proposals for new ongoing classes at this time.
- Velocity’s regular rehearsal hours are 9AM-9PM. If you would like to rehearse outside of these times, please contact the Operations Manager: email@example.com to discuss gaining Off Hours Access to our space.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building, and within 10 feet of the outside of the building.
- Live music must be approved by management at the time of rental.
- Pianos may not be moved, except with prior arrangement.
- Studios should be equipped with CD players and iPod hook-ups, but we recommend bringing your own iPod cord as they often go missing.
- The following items are not allowed at Velocity:
- o Street shoes (please bring clean shoes with non-marking soles when needed)
- o Tap shoes and tap dancing
- o High heeled shoes
- o Feathers or boas
- o Glitter
- o Fire
Velocity is fully ADA accessible. Please contact us about specific needs at 206.325.8773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to rent Velocity’s Founders Theater? Learn more about Theater Rental Packages >>